Monday, July 13, 2009

Thankful Heart

"In all the work you are doing, work the best you can. Work as if you were doing it for the Lord, not for people. Remember that you will receive your reward from the Lord, which he promised to his people. You are serving the Lord Christ."
Colossians 3:23-24


Today I am reminded of why Edenbrook Farm Therapy Program is my mission. The animals, land and wildlife have touched so many people these last few months. My family and I are blessed to offer this haven to others. But don't get me wrong - I am not taking the credit. All of this belongs to God. He is using the farm to reach others. He is mending fences. He is extending forgiveness.
He is working the miracles. He is giving strength.
And strength is what I ask for each day. Physical strength to care for the animals and maintain the land, emotional strength to protect the farm's mission, mental strength to navigate the truth, and financial strength to forge ahead to serve others who struggle. Please join the journey with me.

No comments: